Join Our Team
Why abatAdah Group?
At the abatAdah Group you will work with the most talented engineers and project managers in creating the future of international, industrial consulting, both virtual and physical.
The abatAdah group vision is to continuously improve and progress our services, by placing our employees and customers above the company’s profit.
Most importantly, we provide a stable, safe place to operate. We encourage questions, comments, contradictions, education and success. But, we also understand and even profit from failure. We believe we will be successful only if we communicate well, care for and trust each other.
"In diversity there is strength..."
We come from over eight different countries, speak over 10 different languages and have experience in nine different industries - all resulting in value to customers and personal enrichment for team members.
SAP Consulting & Development
abatUS is an international SAP service provider and product supplier, who provides business process optimization and enhancements through our own solutions. Our focus is on automotive and other production industries, logistics, sustainability management and information security.
abat was founded in 1998 as a GmbH and is today represented throughout Germany with locations in Bremen, Munich, Oldenburg, St. Ingbert, Walldorf and Wolfsburg. For more localized support, we also have offices in The United States, Mexico and Belarus.
Currently, we have around 600 employees who work on a wide variety of customer projects - from the orientation of IT to business processes, development and the implementation and maintenance of standard solutions.
International Industrial Intelligence
Adah International, Inc. is an industrial engineering and project management company with over 30 years’ experience supporting both government and industry in Europe and the Americas.
Our services include: site & facility planning, construction management, equipment installation & maintenance, production planning, quality control, logistics & supply chain management, customs, operations rollout and talent development.
Adah International accomplishes the extensive, outlying needs of its customers, allowing them to concentrate more on their core products and services.
Our experience, along with our extensive network of clients and multipliers, are the hallmarks of our success.
We have operations in three different States, and four different countries. We're adding new projects and training opportunities around the world.
PPE and Teamwear
Top-brand clothing, gear and personal protection equipment provided.
Cutting edge, highest quality and performance laptops, phones and accessories provided.
Relocation Credit / Reimbursement
Relocating or extensive travel is either reimbursed or provided.
Bonus and/or Profit Sharing
Based on both personal, project team & company performance.
Child Care / Elder Care
Child and elderly care support can be provided.
Education / Training Certifications
Continuing education and training is provided.
Company matching up to 4%
Schedule & Location Flexibility
Options for working from home, various office locations or at customers.
Company provided health, dental and vision plans.
Fitness center memberships and company sports teams provided
Company cars, travel allowances, ride share and mass transit programs offered.
Student Loan Repayment
Student debt repayment support and advice.
Visa, work authorization, residency and citizenship support...
Apply for an existing opening or use the resume submission link below.
If you match our needs, we will contact you for a short, informal phone interview.
We will schedule in-person interviews with our leadership and our customers.
You will receive an employment letter, handbook and all necessary information to sign up for our excellent benefits, teamwear and equipment packages.
Support the prototype, pre-production builds and SOP phase of a program until the successful transition to sustainment planning.
Follow Safety Rules and Procedures: Company Safety Policy, PPE Policy, Hazardous Material Policy, Blood Born Pathogen Policy, etc.
Maintain and follow 6S Principles (Sort, Set-in-Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain).
Responsible for all tasks resulting from the company/customer statutes, in particular management system, IATF 16949, Environmental Management System ISO 14001 and operating instructions
- Liaison between the customer, headquarter, supplier, and the local teams.
- Support program/s from prototype phase through start of production until transition to production sustaining team. Own the transition plan for the program / parts to be handed over to on-going production
- Maintaining customer releases (EDI/Error box/CUM Numbers). Coordinating customer needs with production.
- Plan, schedule and manage various purchased materials for new programs.
- Effectively communicate material requirements and program timelines/milestones to external suppliers.
- Work with external suppliers to establish the appropriate delivery schedules for individual components, specifying quantity and frequency targeting on-time delivery; coordinate with Supply Chain team and Logistics as needed.
- Identify supply chain risks and mitigation steps to ensure material readiness
- Communicate status and risks regularly. Escalate in a timely manner.
- Own the leadership communication on the program to all key stakeholders: program management, PMI, engineering & supply chain.
- Ensure BOM accuracy by working with engineering, PMI and document control team.
- Maintain accurate MRP data to reflect confirmed delivery quantities and due dates from suppliers, validate, troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain and Engineering to support material changes resulting from Change action, plan for new material and minimize obsolescence of old material.
- Provide ongoing transparency of inventory levels and ensure continuous inventory accuracy
- Champion change management file and meeting involving manufacturing, program management, product development teams, design engineers, supply chain, production control and logistics teams ensuring all departments are up to date on task timeline.
- Look for opportunities to identify and drive improvement projects/ process.
- Generate and publish performance metrics on the program.
- Cycle count, complete investigations on any discrepancies, and ensure ERP system accuracy.
- As needed will need to package shipments, verify shipments, and ensure proper labeling and paperwork is filled out.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Access all information limited to employees responsibilities
- Immediately stop processes if there is potential technical or safety-relevant suspicions
- Use tools and techniques of continuous improvement and the benefits these can bring, both to the facilities services being managed and to the core business.
- Effectively manage knowledge to the benefit of the organization and/or the individual
- Disclamer: Successful project overhand to the serial production.
- Signature allowance: Limited to the employee tasks.
- University Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar.
- 3-5 years related experience in materials management, production planning, material scheduling, or purchasing in a manufacturing environment is required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including ability to maintain and enhance Excel-based material shortage reports, is required
- Strong analytical capabilities, including ability to optimize delivery costs and inventory levels, are desired
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, ERP Systems, SAP enterprise system and inventory management system such as MES is a plus
- Fluent English mandatory. German as a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks based on demand is required
- Ability to present material status effectively in weekly program/executive meetings is required
- Open-minded, collaborative and team-oriented attitude is required
- Self-motivation and resourcefulness are required
- Ability to solve problems in a fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision is required
- Strong work ethic required
This position will be managed from our Birmingham, Alabama headquarters. Travel up to 90% may be required. Travel costs will be paid by the company.
What we need
A qualified job candidate for the position of SAP Consultant at our location to work throughout the mid-west and southern United States. The candidate will expand our existing team of consultants and developers, working directly with clients in teams of variable size depending on the project scope...
What we need
A qualified job candidate for the position of SAP Senior Consultant to work throughout the midwest and southern United States. The candidate will expand our existing team of consultants and developers, working directly with clients in teams of variable size depending on the project scope...